Thursday, August 16, 2007

Welcome, Left Side Of The Moon!

When I first started blogging in August 2005, I didn't know about the other Idaho liberal blogs on the "internets". In the past two years, I've been thrilled to read, correspond, and actually MEET my fellow liberal Idahoan bloggers!

I want to send out a "hello" and "welcome" to "Left Side Of The Moon" (I love that title!) and hope you all stop by as well...

I want to encourage everyone to check out the other liberal blogs here in Idaho... I can't speak for everyone, but I know that it means a lot to me when people visit my blog... sometimes it's easy to feel alone as a liberal in Idaho and every little visit helps! (Don't forget to check out LeftyBlogs/Idaho as well... to save time, I have it as one of my home pages...)

Bloggers, if I'm missing your blog or need to correct the link, LET ME KNOW! Also, if you aren't listed at LeftyBlogs, please do so!

1 comment:

Wordsmith said...

I THOUGHT I came by and said 'thank you.' Apparently, I just kept thinking about doing it.

Thanks for your acknowledgment. I think it was last year that I ran across your blog via Julie's blog - Red State Rebels. Been a bit complacent and didn't become livid enough until this year and especially when Gonzales had the nerve to come to Boise. The Senior Center is next door to The Elks Hospital where I work. Pretty damned handy.

I'll check in from time to time.