Monday, August 13, 2007

Today's bumper sticker...


Right before we left for our trip to Oregon, I added a few more bumper stickers to my van. So far, nobody has tried to run me off the road, my van hasn't been "keyed", and nobody has flipped me off (that I've noticed, anyway).
In fact, the only reaction I've ever received from my bumper stickers happened a year or so ago. I was getting gas at Costco in Twin Falls and the man behind me asked me if I was "Diana Rowe Pauls"... since I had NO idea who HE was, it made me a little nervous... but I 'fessed up. Come to find out, he is one my my e-mail pals and I guess he just took a wild guess (how many loud-mouth liberal soccer moms can there be in Gooding, Idaho?)!!
One of these days I'll post a picture of the back of my van... if you ever see me out and about, please wave! I'm seriously thinking about writing the current casualty count on my windows, big and red...
Today's number is...
3,690

2 comments:

Tara A. Rowe said...

Every single time I am driving through Gooding I think of you! I'm sure if I saw your van I would know right away that it was you!!

Just Callin' It Like I See It said...

Oh, I'm sure you would!! ha ha! I'm a very subtle person... between my LTEs, bumper stickers, and purple house (think "Barney"), nobody ever notices me... My hubby is happy that he works out of town, I'm sure!!