Monday, August 13, 2007

August 22... my date of release

That is when my days can be my own again, hopefully! My two little ones start school on that day, and my two older ones start the next day...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining (too much!)... the last three months have been filled wonderfully with swimming lessons, ball games, camping, and some traveling.

In between running around doing "summer stuff", there have been three big projects going on (new windows and doors, new HVAC system, and electrical work) which have tossed my house upside down and inside out... impacting housework, laundry, yard work, and so on.

For fun, my oldest son and I (he provides the manual labor, I "supervise"!) have built a fire pit (completed), a fish pond (in progress--for those who told me that it's "easy to do", may an elephant fly up your nose!!), and other yard stuff.

On top of that, I swear my boys have tape worms... I need to just get out a big trough for them, like we do with cattle and PIGS!

Of course, it doesn't help that my computer is acting stupid... sigh... time to clean up old files, I guess!

So, on August 22, I may actually be able to think in complete sentences, finish a task I started within a reasonable amount of time (okay, I'll be honest, I hope to COMPLETE a task, PERIOD!), and start paying attention to something besides what is left in the house to feed my youngest before he expires from his hunger pangs... he's very dramatic and requires sustenance every 30 minutes!

So thank you for those who leave comments here and have been e-mailing me... it's been great to peek out into the bigger world via the "internets" and hear from you all!

No comments: