Friday, August 26, 2005

Should we call him "Napoleon"?

In several posts, I've made references to the fact that I personally think that Bush is unbalanced--quite frankly he scares me. I've included a reading list in this blog which recommends White House Diary of a Sociopath and Of Course He Is a Psychopath ... .

I just found yet more references... which really reflect my own (untrained) impressions (that gut feeling). "Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides" contains items which are so outrageous that I truly pray that it isn't accurate. In another column, "Is Bush Out of Control?" contains a statement included which I consider especially accurate (IMHO):
...Dr. Frank diagnosed the President as a “paranoid meglomaniac” and “untreated alcoholic” ...

It's nice to find some confirmations to what my gut has been telling me for over five years!

[P.S. I strongly recommend reading other essays by Doug Thompson... he calls it like it is...]

No comments: