Friday, August 26, 2005

Why do we want to impeach Bush?

Personally, I want him out of office because he's betrayed our trust, is an idiot and a lousy leader. I personally think he is a sociopath and he's lived his whole life with a "what's in it for me" attitude. It is unbelievable to me that someone with his history and lack of intelligence, ethics, morals and compassion is the one in charge of our country... and the one who is directing our military! For the sakes of the troops, we MUST provide a COMMANDER who has the skills and brains and experience to accomplish the mission!

Anyway, I digress...When I'm talking with people who don't agree with me, wishy- washy, touchy-feely, abstract mush like that just doesn't fly.

So I was quite pleased to see that Veterans for Peace put together a list of the laws violated by President George W. Bush, Vice-President Richard Cheney, public officials under their authority, and members of the U.S. military under their command, sufficient for impeachment.

There are other resources and information available as well.

If you decide you agree that Bush just needs to go away, here is a petition you can sign to make your opinion known to the representatives (i.e. the people who we elected to REPRESENT all of us, not just their party...).

No comments: