Friday, March 03, 2006

Gooding Drinking Liberally: SUCCESS!

I am thrilled to report that the first meeting of Gooding was a wonderful success!

First of all, I was thrilled that I wasn't sitting all by myself!

Secondly, it was an honor to have Julie Fanselow as a "guest visitor" as she shared her perspectives, her experiences, suggestions and energy with all of us!

And last but not least, we filled our table plus borrowed extra chairs from around us! (Next week, Rowdy's will set up a couple of tables for us!)

Some of us ordered food and it was delicious! I don't drink beer but I think that at least one of us had a microbrew (which Drinking Liberally encourages as it supports small businesses).

For more details about tonight's event, check out the Gooding Drinking Liberally forum...

No comments: