Sunday, September 04, 2005

A Besieged-in-Crawford Reading List for the President

[snip] "As the berms go up and the universe closes in, what the President really needs is a genuinely useful summer-of-Cindy reading list and, as a longtime editor in publishing, I decided I could provide exactly that. So I took an informal survey of editors and writers I know, asking for their thoughts on a presidential reading list that might bring closure to George's beleaguered August. The books, I suggested, should be attention-grabbing, informative, and above all utilitarian."

For the list, check his article out!

by Tom Engelhardt
August 22, 2005

1 comment:

Just Callin' It Like I See It said...

Thank you for your suggestion! I listed some resources for us to help Hurricane Katrina survivors at
http://wehavefailed.blogspot.com/2005/09/how-can-we-help-katrina-survivors.html .

Let me know if I left anything out!